Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm Back.........Well Sorta

It has been a long friggin time since I posted anything on this ole blog of mine. I figured it was time to come back on here and post an update as to what's been going on. The first big thing is that I started about 5 months ago getting serious with Youtube. I have a channel on there my username is thewolfx1vp, its a sort of  commentary/ rant channel but I also do reviews and tutorials on a number of different games. So its a little different from this blog but it has some similarities. Recently my channel was partnered and who knows the ways things are going on it, it could even turn into a full time career.

Apart from all that I'm still living in Vancouver and taking it a day at a time. Sometimes things are stressful and sometimes smooth as fucking silk. Surprisingly I haven't had to punch any douche bags in the face recently though I almost had to sort out some fuck stick with a golf club.........I needed to work on my
swing :)

Anyways you may see me post something on here from time to time, it won't be anything like what it was before, but maybe once a month. Anyways I just want to get something out there to let you guys know that I haven't been abducted by aliens, or running guns in the Congo.........though that would probably pay pretty well. Not to mention all the African titties I could shake an AK-47 at...........mmmmmmmmmm titties. Anywho Just want to let you know I'm still alive, and if you guys what to check out my Youtube channel the link is below and you guys are more then welcome to stop by

 https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWolfx1vp?feature=mhee


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of
hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?
my webpage - ncesc.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails