Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Faster Harder Mad Max

It's been a little while since my last video so I figured it was time to change that. As the title suggests it's to the Mad Max trilogy (yeah I know again I've done like 5 or 6 fucking videos to those movies....but fuck it there awsome). For this one I decided to try something new and go outside my comfort zone and try a different type of music that I don't normally listen to.

Anyways hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think. I'm also trying to come with an idea for the next video here are the movies I'm looking at so far

- Full Metal Jacket
- Children Of Men
- Star Wars Trilogy (old school one not the ones with little sissy bitch Hayden I prefer the company of burly men Christensen)

The only thing I haven't decided is the music, so if you have an idea for a song that kicks ass let me know in the comments.



Random Hottie Of This Post
Denise Boutte

7 comments:

Gnetch said...

Fucking great video. I wish I could suggest something. But my brain is fried.

The Wolf said...

Lol Gnetch I must have done a good job if you've left a comment were the first word is fuck

Max Evel said...

I wish I could think of something, but I am 100 percent sure You Tube would ban any music I suggested.
That's why I haven't made any shit in awhile.
Everytime , I get some shit about we can't play the video in this or that area.
Good job on the video.

The Wolf said...

Thanks Max Evel yeah YouTube can be royally fucking retarted at times. I'm not sure if it's because of YouTube itself or the record and movie companies that cause the headaches

Kelly said...

Now that was fucking cool. I like how you overlayed the special effects on top of other effects. I like when you had like a running clip of one of the movies within Mad Max's windshield. Very cool. The techno music was a perfect match up, too. I like some techno but not most of the time. This, I liked.

Damn, every time you do one of these videos, it makes me long for another Road Warrior movie, man. I doubt it will ever happen, especially since it seems ol' Mel has virtually ruined his movie career with his personal shenanigans but you never know.

Hey dude, how about using that song "Sick Bubblegum" from Rob Zombie's latest CD. Love that song. That would be cool to infuse that with a video. Hell, anything from Rob Zombie would be great. Just an idea.

The Wolf said...

Thanks glad you liked it. I've been thinking of using a Rob Zombie song for one in the future I have two that I'm thinking up right now. Ones going to be a funny one to Full Metal Jacket the other is going to be Children of Men to some Smashing Pumpkins.

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Mad Max has certainly fallen on some hard times since the above shot was made. I hope it has nothing to do with aging. Seeing him here makes me nostalgic for the old days. Fascinating blog. Say hi to Vancouver, and Merry Christmas from the north.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails