Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello Kitty Bitches

I have a confession....I'm all for the Asian persuasion. I don't know what it is, perhaps it started when I saw my first movie that had Lucy Liu in it (I think it was City of Industry and she had a small part as a stripper) Or in high school with all the hot Asian girls walking around doing their thing. Either way and ever since I have been hooked (Fuck even my ex wife is Chinese).

But there is one group of Asian women that really piss me the fuck off and that's HELLO KITTY BITCHES. Now what's a hello kitty bitch you ask? The term comes from my ex and is defined a little something like this.

Hello Kitty Bitch:

A bitch who happens to be Asian, who dresses like she's Sailor Fucking Moon. Who giggles like a 12 year old who's between 18 and 45, can't give you a straight answer, and in general appears to a be a brain dead annoying, immature, and in general someone you won't think twice about hitting with a car.

Now I totally understand there are cultural differences between North America and it's Pacific Rim neighbours, and being in a city that has a very large Asian population I see this everyday (They don't call Vancouver Hongcouver for nothing fuckers) But fuck these bitches are annoying as fucking hell. Is it so fucking hard to act you're age and not you're shoe size? Is it so fucking hard to look me in the eye if I ask you a simple fucking question without giggling like a fucking raging moron? Can you not engage others in a meaningful conversation and SPEAK YOU'RE FUCKING OPINION without this beat around the bush bullshit? And can you not huddle in the middle of the fucking way while giggling like said raging fucking moron when others are trying to get around you............and don't give me this shit that you didn't see those people trying to walk around you're vacant starring asses.

My tolerance for stupid annoying fucktards is reaching record lows here people, and what makes it worse is that their Asian and on average attractive, it's like a catch 22 here. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK............now I'm sad :(

 My head hurts and I need to poop

Random Hottie Of This Post

Lucy Liu
(Who else was I going to pick your mom?)

And if that picture wasn't enough for you

8 comments:

Max Evel said...

Lucy is hot dude, and I hate to say it ,but I dated a book reading Japanese girl,and she acted stupid in bed .
You just can't win !

Gorilla Bananas said...

Is Sailor Fucking Moon a relative of Keith? I'd like to see her wardrobe.

The Wolf said...

Max she is indeed, and no we can't win

Gorilla Bananas that is a good question. I'm sure her wardrobe would be intersting to say the least.

Gnetch you are exactly right and I have met plenty of people who fit into that catagory and their of all shapes, sexes, and colors

Kelly said...

I've always had a thing for Lucy Liu, too. I think some guys are attracted to Asian women, Japanese women, in particular, because they are usually pretty and petite. My brother-in-law is half Japanese, from his mom's side, and almost every one of his female relatives on his mom's side (the Japanese side) are pretty and extremely polite.

My sister had the same problem you had with them when she went to Japan with my brother-in-law years ago. She said, over there, some of the young women did have that annoying thing of giggling like a little girl at everything that was said. I told her I think they do that because Japanese women, over there, anyway, are taught at an early age to be extremely polite and accommodating- to a point. She agreed. And we both came to the conclusion that one way of showing this is to laugh (or giggle) at anything you say- whether they truly believe it's funny or not.

This is just a theory. It's something I've heard and read about off and on through the years. It may be wrong. But it may explain that annoying little giggling thing that some of them- not all of them- do.

The Wolf said...

I never thought of that Kelly good point. Like I mentioned in the post I know that in places such as Japan or China there are huge cultural differences in terms of manners or what's acceptable to say or do. But even still there are ones who are well just brain dead and are annoying as fuck.

Of course and like what I said to Gnetch's reply it dosen't matter what race, sex, or color there are assholes and idiots in each group.

Copyboy said...

I'd be careful with the HK hatred. There are a good number of those type of blogs out there. I've said too much...gotta go. They'll find me.

Max Evel said...

Ahahahaha ... Gnetch is so cute when she's hostile.
I wanna make sure that people know I am not attacking Asians as well, and agree with Gnetch.
I also have some Asian relatives, and I don't wanna get bitch slapped in my sleep if they see my comment.

The Wolf said...

I hear ya Max and this was never intended to be an attack on Asians but merely me ranting about a small group of people who are annoying, kinda like the assholes who cut you off in traffic while on a cell phone. Besides I don't want to make Lucy Liu angry I saw what that woman can do and she is deadly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails