Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Do You Want Bullshit With That

If there’s one thing in this world I hate (more then blood sucking assholes who waste oxygen) is dishonest people who feel they need to lie. Whether it’s lying to try to social climb and get ahead, or whether it’s to be the “cool” guy who brags and thinks they know everything I can’t stand bullshit, and bullshit regardless of color is still bullshit.

So my question is whatever happened to honesty, being accountable for your actions and being a man and saying “Hey I did that I fucked it up royally and I take responsibility for it”. What ever happened to your word meaning something? In the words of Tony Montana “I got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don’t break’em for no one”. Is there anyone left out in the world who is honest and true to their word?

Random Hottie Of This Post


Selita Ebanks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails